Monday 15 August 2011

Super 8... Enough Said!

Much like the title of this, I will not be saying much on it. Purely because I would never want to ruin this film for anyone
 
So today I went to see "Super 8


Everything about this film was absolutely stellar. The performance off of those kids was some of the best I have seen all year. The special effects were out of this world, completely seamless. I always try and view films from an outside view, especially if I am told that a film is good. I went in doing that with this film and reached about a minute in and all thought went out the window except from "WOW!"
Some of the angles they take in this film are unbelievable. This is one of the very few films that I have actually been dragged about the screen by what the director wanted me to see or not to see. Even typing this right now, I can't take my mind off of it. I'm constantly thinking about that beautiful lens flare that happened every now and then. The train crash that knocks "The Knowing" 's* Plane Crash out of the water. 
It was just truly amazing! I urge all of you to go see it as soon as you can. 


Oh by the way. You need to stay when the credits come up. The extra bit is well worth it! 

*I am not a fan of "The Knowing" in the slightest. Exact opposite in fact. Just the plane crash scene is done beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment