Monday 11 July 2011

All About The Munny! *The Other Guy Special*

Toys, all shapes and sizes, have always been a massive thing in my life, whether it was for actually playing with when I was younger or, as I got older just having them to display. My selection of toys has always been ones associated with TV, films, games, comics or just something that I am a big fan of in general. Recently the toys that I have been particularly taken with, have been various different designer vinyl's, particularly KidRobot's stuff. The Munny's are what interests me the most though. I really enjoy when things can be self-customizable and these are most certainly that.


One guy in particular that has certainly caught my attention with his various customized Munnys and other blank vinyl's is... The Other Guy.
The Other Guy is a side project from Trevor of Single Second. It is not just blank vinyl toys that he does, there have been pictures up of various paintings and T-shirts also, what totally grabs me though is those amazing designs. He has done quite a wide range of designs such as Eeyore and the Cheshire Cat from some of Disney's classics. But also a whole range of various others from comics, to film and more. Drawing in general can be a hard thing to do, especially when replicating the likes of a comic book hero. But the line work and effort that goes into these designs are utterly outstanding.









Personal favourites of mine are Captain Kirk, The Zombie Dunny, 
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles line up and there is a selection of Super Mario's in different power costumes also. The place to grab some of The Other Guy Munnys is at his Online Store

The Other Guy... We thank you! And keep those glorious toys coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment