Wednesday 28 September 2011

Dead Excited!

So recently, I have been looking up loads of different low budget films and slasher flicks.
I have stumbled across some gems; there was some I found on Strange Kids Club such as the fan made "Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash". Which also led me to "Jason vs. Leather Face" (both very well done fan films). I then found things like "The Basement" and "Absentia" (one in the B-movie range. The other in the Indie range) I was pleasantly surprised to find that horror films, and more importantly indie films, were going extremely strong!
But in browsing the old social networking sites. I think I not so much stumbled, but double took, stopped, stared and drooled at what can only be described as (in my opinion) The Best Fan Made Film!

I was met with this delightful little teaser trailer.


Yes! That is what you think it is!
I quote "LEFT 4 DEAD - THE MOVIE..." (Let me just soak that in a bit more a second ... aaaaaah sorry)
"...Is a non-profit fan made movie, based on the hit video game by Valve."
I can't really tell you a whole lot about it, seeing as I just found out about it today. All I know is that extreme props have to go out to that ENTIRE cast and crew for making that film possible. This is very VERY high up there on my "ones worth waiting for" list of films now!
For all you zombie heads out there, just think, this may be the independent zombie flick you've all been waiting for!
I highly suggest you all check out their Facebook, YouTube channel and Website for all the latest.

These trailers have just blown me away at how amazing the quality is. By the looks of things, they have done Valve's zombie love child justice!



No comments:

Post a Comment