Saturday 4 June 2011

The Happiest Man *HappyHarry Special*

When I was in college I used to go on the net and search for different animation videos just to compare with other animators and learn from them. In all honesty though, I went on to find some funny videos. Well, once while browsing through Newgrounds I happened to stumble upon an absolute genius short animation. 

"Chuck's New Tux" blew me away. This little short made me think it was just such a simple slapstick humour cartoon that wasn't going to be anything spectacular. But after viewing it, I was so so wrong. This not only is extremely funny, but a beautiful piece of animation. The movement is just so fluid and for a short flash animation has perfect lip sink.


After watching this I went on a look at other submissions from the animator and found this. "A Slice Of The Action" Another fantastic put together piece that just looks incredible.


And the man that put all these together, Harry Partridge is an extremely talented animator and in this day and age where there is that many people trying to break their way out by producing any old thing that comes to mind, it is rare to find such a diamond in the rough. It's good to see that someone has such passion for his work and that shows in it also. I just want to add that I personally think that the character design is totally flawless. I urge everyone to check out his stuff. Thank you Mr Partridge!


Image Provided by Harry Partridge YouTube© Channel

4 comments: